Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Artemis Fowl


Sorry for not posting. This post is about the Artemis Fowl series.
I love it and it is in my top ten favorite books. I love it because it is surprising me every time I turn the page. I can relate in a way to a lot of the characters, for example I can relate to Holly because I am always getting in the middle of other people's fights. I am like Artemis because my friends always turn to me for help.

Artemis Fowl is written by Eoin Colfer, and it is about a criminal mastermind who is 14 years old. His father disappeared a few years ago and with him went the family fortune. Artemis tries to get it back and takes a big risk. With the help of his bodyguard, Butler he fights captain Holly short of LEPrecon. Will he get the gold?I would recommend it to people 10 and up.There are 7 books in the series.

No comments:

Post a Comment